A. Promise of eternal rest.
1. Christ tells us over and over the faithful will be with Him (Rev 7:13-17)
2. No doubt this is the greatest promise of all-time made to the faithful throughout all
the world and all time(past, present & future).
B. Promise of repayment to evildoers.
1. God no doubt will take care of those who persecuted the church (Rom 12:19)
A. God sacrificed for us.
1. God sacrificed His Son for all mankind (Jn 3:16).
2. God love the whole world enough to send His Son (Isa 53:11)
B. Christ obeyed His Fathers will.
1. Christ did it all…for us (Isa 53:3-5)
See you next time on August 30th.
"Working Through The Scriptures" is a Weekly writing/podcast designed to aide you in your Bible Study.