The Lord will not… (His vengeance and punishment-Isa 13:11)
1. v.9-He will not…..nor will He
2. v.10-He has not…..Nor punished
The Lord is… (Patient - v.8-Ps 18:30, Ps 34:8)
1. Merciful – (Deut 4:30-31)
2. Gracious – (Ps 86:15)
3. Slow to anger (Neh 9:17)
4. abounding in mercy (Matt 5:7, Lk 6:36, Lk 18:13b)
Questions for your personal Study.
How has God been merciful to you?
How has God been gracious to you?
How has God been long suffering (slow to anger) with you?
How has God shown you mercy?
Actions of the Lord (His mercy- Psalm 4:1)
1. v.6-The LORD executes righteousness and justice
2. v.7-He made known His ways…His acts (Job 36:22)
3. v.12-He removed our transgressions
4. v.13-the LORD pities
5. v.14-For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust.
6. v.17-the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting
7. v.19-The LORD has established His throne in heaven
Questions for your personal study.
How does God show His love, pity, and mercy today?
How does God forgive us of our sins today?
How does God make known His ways today?