Questions from previous study – “He is our everything”
In Christ we what? We move
In Christ we what? Have our being
God & His Benefits
I. God’s Benefits
A. Who… (His Power-Psalm 68:35, Jeremiah 32:17).
1. verse.3-Who forgives & who heals
2. verse.4-Who redeems & who crowns
3. verse.5-Who satisfies
Questions for your personal study.
How do the benefits of God in verse 3-5 compare to what the world has to offer?
A. Promise of eternal rest.
1. Christ tells us over and over the faithful will be with Him (Rev 7:13-17)
2. No doubt this is the greatest promise of all-time made to the faithful throughout all
the world and all time(past, present & future).
B. Promise of repayment to evildoers.
1. God no doubt will take care of those who persecuted the church (Rom 12:19)
A. God sacrificed for us.
1. God sacrificed His Son for all mankind (Jn 3:16).
2. God love the whole world enough to send His Son (Isa 53:11)
B. Christ obeyed His Fathers will.
1. Christ did it all…for us (Isa 53:3-5)
See you next time on August 30th.